last blog post that showed how to get a campaign up and running using Google, here is the same quick and easy process for Facebook and Instagram:
- Log into GO.DATA and select Audience Builder
- Use search criteria to build a the audience of your choice (for example people who watched A Star Is born at Odeon, on a Saturday in Bristol)
- Save the audience (this enables attribution tracking)
- Export the audience (you now have a .csv file on your PC)
- Log into Facebook Ads Manager and select Audiences on the top menu
- Click Create A Custom Audience and then Customer File
- Add Customers From Your Own File and select the .csv file that was just downloaded to your PC
- Select From Partners under Original's Data Source, if required choose a custom audience name and click Next, followed by Upload & Create to upload the file you selected.
- This audience is then available for you to use to Run a campaign
- Leave it a week and log into GO.DATA and within Attribution Tracking search on the movie you were promoting and it will show you how many people from your exported audience went to see the movie.
Read the instructions on uploading to Facebook.